Glow Worm Tours Dunedin
This is without doubt the best viewing experience for Glow Worms in NZ. Given tours are only at night we are able to see the Glow Worms like stars in the sky and also are able to get close enough to see their webs and the Glow Worms laying horizontal at the top of their webs in wait of their prey.
Awesome photo opportunities are available. For the amateur photographer a cellphone is best but if you are a fully equipped "professional" photographer then with a tripod and time lapse capabilities you will be able to capture some absolutely stunning pictures.
Due to the nature of this tour departure times change throughout the year. Generally
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of torches
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Woodhaugh Gardens, George Street, Dunedin New Zealand
We go to view Glow Worms
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Dunedin City Council, 50 The Octagon, Dunedin Central, Dunedin 9058, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Dunedin City MotelsBackpackersHoliday Parks
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.