Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Golf Driving Range Crossfire Wanaka
Try Hitting a Golf Ball for the First or Thousandth Time with the help of a professional guide at Crossfire.
What's included :
- Professional guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Who can hit it furthest? Straightest? Novice golfer or regular player. Fun with friends or practice for your next round. Come swing a club for the first or umpteenth time on our 220m golf driving range.
Golf can be a bit serious. Not at Crossfire: all are welcome to come and have a hit. It’s more about fun with friends than lowering your golf handicap or correcting that persistent hook.
• Hit from one of 8 covered tees
• Shoot for length or see who can hit one of our targets and win
• Bring your own clubs or hire clubs — children’s clubs available
• Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere where you’re driving for fun
• Fun for all but more suited to (adult supervised) children 8 and older
Never hit a golf ball? Crossfire is the perfect place to see if you have a hidden talents. Maybe you have the next Lydia Ko in your family… Dedicated golfer?
Departure Point :Wanaka, Wanaka, Otago Region, South Island
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.