Gourmet Auckland Food and Wine Tour
You will travel in luxury with Anne who is a kiwi and has worked in the food and wine industry for 25 years. You will see different parts of Auckland whilst tasting food and drink from it's bustling culinary scene. Auckland is a city of many, many different cultures and cuisines and this makes it so interesting and engaging. We can adapt the tour depending on your requests and depending on what is open on the day.
Come and join us on this amazing tour covering NZ's passion for wine, seafood, artisan products, cheese, honey, chocolate, beer and much more!
This tour can be private/bespoke if requested.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Cornwall Park
- Entry/Admission - Villa Maria Tasting Room
- Entry/Admission - Mount Eden
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cornwall Park, Green Lane West Epsom, Auckland Central, Auckland 1051 New Zealand
We drive around one of Auckland's most stunning volcanic parks and stop for a coffee (kiwis are pretty crazy about their coffee!) and allow some time for a stroll.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Villa Maria Tasting Room, 118 Montgomerie Road, Mangere, Auckland 2022 New Zealand
New Zealand's leading award winning winery is a must see. Here we will have a tour, tasting and lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Access off Hillside Crescent Mount Eden Road, Auckland Central, Auckland 1024 New Zealand
Not only is Mt Eden home to one of the most stunning views of Auckland city but it's also home to an amazing artisan chocolate factory. We stop at Mt Eden and take in the view before heading for a n amazing tasting at Miann Chocolate Factory Welcome to the Miann Chocolate Factory. They make incredible chocolate in small batches from Bean to Bar using ethically sourced beans from around the world. A beautiful shop and factory to visit and taste.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ponsonby, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
We will visit buzzing Ponsonby Central Establishment - with it's cutting edge eat/drink/shop outlets all under one roof. It's a great place to wander, taste and shop.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Auckland Fish Market, 22 Jellicoe Street, Auckland 1062 New Zealand
This historic, but recently beautifully refurbished, market place is a seafood lovers dream. You'll learn all about New Zealand's native fish and have a chance to taste or relax with an artisan beer at the end of your tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Sky Tower, Victoria Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Auckland Airport, Ray Emery Drive, Mangere, Auckland 2022, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Sorry but we are not equipped for 0-2 year olds on this tour. Booster seats are the passengers responsibility for over 3 year olds.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.