Guided 10am Morning Art Deco Walk From Napier Art Deco Trust
Discover the fascinating story of Napier’s heritage on this easy walking tour. Check in for the walk, watch a 20- minute film about the earthquake then take an hours walk around the city centre to see the Art Deco architecture.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Art Deco Trust, 7 Tennyson Street, Napier 4110 New Zealand
Check in for the walk, watch a 20- minute film about the earthquake then take an hours walk around the city centre to see the Art Deco architecture.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :7 Tennyson Street, Napier South, Napier 4110, New Zealand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.