Guided 11am Walk from Napier Art Deco Trust
We will discover the fascinating story of Napier’s heritage on this 1.5 hour guided walking tour of Napier’s Art Deco highlights.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Art Deco Trust, 7 Tennyson Street, Napier 4110 New Zealand
Check in at the Art Deco centre, you will watch a 20 minute film all about the earthquake in 1931 followed by an hours walk to see the Art Deco architecture in the City Centre.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :7 Tennyson Street, Napier South, Napier 4110, New Zealand
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.