Guided 4:30pm Evening Art Deco Walk from Napier Art Deco Trust
A peaceful guided walk in the quiet of the evening after the daytime crowds have departed the city.
Ideal for those arriving late into Napier for the night and a perfect pre-dinner tour. Meet your local volunteer guide at the Art Deco Centre ready for this easy early evening stroll that finishes at the same location at 6.30pm. Your tour will take you on a journey of discovery of the heritage and unique style of this Art Deco city. Your guide will entertain you with stories of the events, places and people that shaped the Napier you see before you today.Note: Guests must be able to walk approximately 3kms over flat surfaces with some steps.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Art Deco Trust, 7 Tennyson Street, Napier 4110 New Zealand
Your tour starts with a 20 minute movie about the 1931 Hawkes Bay earthquake followed by a 1.5 hour walk with your guide
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :7 Tennyson Street, Napier South, Napier 4110, New Zealand
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.