Guided 4:30pm Evening Art Deco Walk from Napier Art Deco Trust
A peaceful guided walk in the quiet of the evening after the daytime crowds have departed the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Art Deco Trust, 7 Tennyson Street, Napier 4110 New Zealand
Your tour starts with a 20 minute movie about the 1931 Hawkes Bay earthquake followed by a 1.5 hour walk with your guide
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :7 Tennyson Street, Napier South, Napier 4110, New Zealand
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Art Deco Trust