Guided Electric Mountain Bike & Sea Kayak Tour in Akaroa
This will be one of the best if not THE best experiences you will have during your NZ vacation! There is no better way to maximise your day in stunning Akaroa! If you love to get some exercise while exploring with a local guide this tour is for you. Get the best of both worlds as you pedal and paddle your way through this action packed unforgettable day of adventure with us.
Incredible views from the top of the Crater while riding to the summit await!
Get up close and personal with the marine/nature reserve as you sea kayak through its pristine turquoise waters.
Enjoy touring with Local knowledgeable guides who love to share their knowledge
Small intimate groups are key for safety and opportunity to chat with the guides through out the tours
Exploring the area from two different perspectives will blow your mind and there is no better way to make the most of your time in this special place!
And of course you get some Great exercise!
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Kayaking: Knowledable guide, snack, on water photos. Electric Biking: helmet, high viability vest, gloves, knowledgeable guide
What's excluded :
If you are in Akaroa for the day and would love to explore this stunning area with a local guide while getting some great exercise, why not make the most of your day and choose our small group Sea Kayak & Ebike Tour. This will be a highlight of your vacation!
Right Lets Go! Jump on our Lava Loop guided electric mountain bike safari 8:30am-11am and get those legs spinning, glorious views and a huge sense of achievement awaits as you ride powerful Electric Mountain bikes from sea to summit to the top of the crater! The views are unbeatable up here! Your guide will make sure you have photos to take home! We finish up with enough time to transfer to the Crater Cruiser sea kayak safari 11:30am-2:30pm to paddle with your nature guide through the crater, the opportunity to see the stunning marine reserve from two different perceptives will blow your mind! Cruise ship passengers this is the option for you! Our tour times are tender schedule friendly. If you have a group and these times do do not suit we may be able to accommodate you if you let us know in advance.
Departure Point :40 Rue Lavaud, Akaroa 7520, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are arriving via cruise ship we will contact you with meeting details and directions.Ports
- The Lyttelton Harbour Information Centre, 20 Oxford Street, Lyttelton 8082, New Zealand
- Akaroa i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, 61 Beach Road, Akaroa 7520, New Zealand
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.