Guided Fly Fishing Trip from Wanaka
Experience the Worlds Best Fly-Fishing in South Island, New Zealand with your guide Matt Butler
Come explore New Zealand’s famous rivers, the pinnacle of Fly-Fishing for trout. Experience a thrilling day on the water with your guide as we sight-fish for large trout in spectacular rivers amongst breathtaking landscapes.
Your guide, Matt Butler uses his many years of experience and essential local knowledge to find the best fishing conditions and put you onto fish. Matt also puts emphasis on improving your skills and technique to give you the best chance at hooking your own famous New Zealand trout.
Your day will begin out of Wanaka or Queenstown where you will be picked up from your accomodation driving around 30 to 90 minutes each way. We will be walking most of the day so be prepared for a good day on your feet.
The trip is suitable for both new and experienced anglers and your guide will provide the necessary tuition throughout.
6 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Courtesy transport, lunch, snacks and drinks
- Fly rod, reel and line
- Flies, tippet and other consumables
What's excluded :
- If required, waders/boots can be hired for an additional NZ$50pp
- Single day fishing licences are an additional NZ$40pp
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Traveltruly Fly Fishing, Wanaka 9305 New Zealand
Pickup from your accommodation and then travel to the chosen river for the day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pickup Available form Wanaka/Queenstown areasDates: Daily
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.