Guided Tour & Cheese Tasting
Our tour of our working cheese factory will give you insights into all the hard work that goes into making artisan cheeses as well as learning about our Whitestone Cheese history. You'll also learn about the amazing geographical location of North Otago which really is the key to our delicious cheese!
You will get to view different parts of our factory from specially designed viewing platforms which enable you to see how we make our cheese. We then finish our tour with a generous tasting platter!
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Cheese Tasting Platter - a range of our cheeses from soft whites, semi-soft and blue cheese
- Goodie Bag
- Kids under 16 free
- Entry/Admission - Whitestone Cheese
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whitestone Cheese, 3 Torridge Street Corner Torridge and Humber Streets, Oamaru 9400 New Zealand
Tours give guests a behind the scenes look at our cheese making process, all the way from; make to taste. You will get to experience a cheese tasting, informative talk and guided tour of our factory through our viewing galleries, plus walk away with a goody bag sample.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :3 Torridge Street, Oamaru 9400, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No photography during tour
- No high heels or stilettos
- Not recommended for travelers who have problems going up and down steps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.