Guided Tour with Cheese & Wine Pairing
Our tour of our working cheese factory will give you insights into all the hard work that goes into making artisan cheeses as well as learning about our Whitestone Cheese history. You'll also learn about the amazing geographical location of North Otago which really is the key to our delicious cheese!
You will get to view different parts of our factory from specially designed viewing platforms which enable you to view how we make our cheese. We then finish our tour with a generous tasting platter teamed up with tastings of local wines for you to enjoy!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Tasting Platter - variety of soft white, semi-soft and blue cheeses
- Alcoholic Beverages - Three tasting glasses of boutique wines paired to your cheese tasting platter
- Goodie Bag
- Entry/Admission - Whitestone Cheese
What's excluded :
- Alcohol will only be served to 18+
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whitestone Cheese, 3 Torridge Street Corner Torridge and Humber Streets, Oamaru 9400 New Zealand
A fun and informative tour that will give you the opportunity to experience the ‘behind the scenes magic that is behind the creation of our beautiful cheeses’. Tours will give an insight to what happens at the working Whitestone Cheese factory. At the end of the tour you will get to taste a selection of cheeses produced here at Whitestone matched with local wines.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :3 Torridge Street, Oamaru 9400, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No photography during tour
- No high heels of stiletto shoes to be worn
- Not recommended for travelers who have trouble climbing and descending steps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.