Half-Day Auckland City Guided Tour
See the sights of Auckland when your ship is in port and learn more about this beautiful ‘City of Sails’ on this 3 hour city tour.
You’ll tour the city center and surrounding suburbs on this Auckland shore excursion. Travel through the inner city parks and enjoy full commentary from experienced driver guides. Cross the Auckland Harbour Bridge, take a stroll on a white sand North Shore beach before heading in up Mt Victoria to see the city spread out before you with 365 degree views.
Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 16 people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-coach
- Local guide
- Cruise port pick up from the temporary bus stop in front of MSocial Auckland.
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Small group tour - max 16 people
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Queen Street, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
After pick up from your central Auckland hotel, travel up Queen St - the main street of the city centre and home to iconic buildings and mixture of shops and CBD offices
Pass By: Ponsonby, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Continue on through the picturesque suburb of Ponsonby, known for its historic buildings, before heading over the Harbour Bridge to the North Shore.
Pass By: Auckland Harbour Bridge, Curran St, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Travel over the iconic Auckland Harbour Bridge, connecting Auckland City with the North Shore suburbs
Stop At: Narrow Neck Beach, Auckland, New Zealand
Here you can stroll on a beautiful white sand beach with views out across the Waitemata Harbour to Rangitoto Island and where there is time for a coffee (at own cost).
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Rangitoto Island, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Rangitoto Island is a volcanic island in the Hauraki Gulf near Auckland, New Zealand. You will see Rangitoto from many vantage points while on this tour.
Stop At: Mount Victoria Reserve, Kerr Street, Devonport, Auckland New Zealand
After a short drive through historic Devonport, continue up to the summit of Mount Victoria for stunning panoramic views of Auckland City and Devonport. Mount Victoria is Devonport's very own dormant volcano.
Takarunga / Mount Victoria is the highest volcano on Auckland's North Shore, rising to 87 m. Takarunga means 'The hill that stands above' and its lava flows now line much of Devonport's waterfront
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Westhaven Marina, 137 Westhaven Drive, Auckland 1011 New Zealand
Then, travel back over the Harbour Bridge to view Westhaven Marina, one of the largest marinas in the Southern Hemisphere.
Westhaven Marina in Auckland, New Zealand, is the largest yacht marina in the Southern Hemisphere.The marina has nearly two thousand berths and swing moorings, and tends to be continually booked. Auckland, known as 'City of Sails', is generally known for its maritime passions
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Waitemata Harbour, Auckland New Zealand
Waitemata Harbour is the real name for what is often just called Auckland Harbour. It means “sparkling waters” in Maori, which is a very fitting name.
Stop At: Auckland Domain, Park Road, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Travel through Auckland Domain, Auckland's oldest park, and at 75 hectares one of the largest in the city. Located in the central suburb of Grafton, the park contains all of the explosion crater and most of the surrounding tuff ring of the Pukekawa volcano. This park is home to the Auckland Museum and the stunning Wintergardens.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Parnell Road, Auckland Central, Auckland 1052 New Zealand
Travel through Parnell Village, a quaint little suburb on the city fringe.
Departure Point :M Social Auckland, 196-200 Quay Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are coming off of a cruise ship please meet the tour at MSocial Hotel (196-200 Quay Street) at 8.50am. If you are starting at a hotel please reconfirm your hotel with us and we can collect your from there. Freephone 0800 423 224
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small-group tour maximum 16 participants
- All luggage must be kept aboard your ship or at a luggage storage facility at the port (own expense)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum TWO adults required for the tour to run.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.