Half Day Copper Jewellery Class in Historic Russell
Learn over a few hours the skills to create your own copper jewellery. Set in a studio in park like surrounds with local and international art to add inspiration. A hands on class where you will work directly on a piece of metal at an individual workbench. At the end of the class you will have a hand made piece of jewellery to wear home.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All tools and safety PPE provided
- No minimum numbers - solo travellers welcomed!
- Small group size to keep your experience personal
- Coffee and/or Tea - A cuppa with light refreshments
What's excluded :
After being transported to your studio for the day in a late model vehicle you begin the process of design and construction of your very own copperr jewellery pieces. Start with the basics of the tools and materials that you will be using, learn the safety techniques and costs involved before starting forming a piece of solid copper into a work of art. You have a piece of plate to work with and can make as many pieces as time and materials allow. Skills that you will learn are forming, piercing (cutting), texturing, sanding and finishing. At the end of the class you will have all of your jewellery to wear home with you.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You have a choice of pickup vehicle, Toyota SUV (four at a time) or Mustang GT convertible (three at a time).We can also pick you up from the Russell wharf or from the Okiato car ferry Ports
- Russell Wharf, Russell, Bay of Islands, 27 The Strand, Russell 0202, New Zealand
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear closed toe shoes and be aware that you may get dirty in this hands on workshop.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- NZ COVID Level 1 Stay home if you are feeling unwell with full refund NZ COVID Level 2 Mask use while in our workshop Contact tracing details required for all guests Stay home if you are feeling unwell, full refund if you need to cancel NZ COVID Levels 3 & 4 Not operating with full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.