Half-Day Guided Sea Kayaking Tour from Anakiwa
If you have limited time in the area but are keen to experience the brilliance that the Marlborough Sounds has to offer, then this half-day guided sea kayaking tour is the trip for you. The half-day trip is based in the Grove Arm of the Queen Charlotte Sound where you can expect to see a variety of sea and forest birdlife and possible sightings of rays, seals, little blue penguins, dolphins and if you are super lucky – Orca!
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
After meeting at our base for a safety briefing, we will then head to the beach and get kayaking. Exact location of kayaking will change daily due to weather and the clients. Every trip we will do our best to show you the true beauty of the sounds. Your guide will teach you the history of the area, see local flora and Fauna. Every day is different and special.
• Queen Charlotte Sound, Queen Charlotte Walk, Picton New Zealand
• Sea Kayak Adventures, Anakiwa 7281 New Zealand
Departure Point :8 Anakiwa Road, Linkwater 7281, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- We understand that travel plans vary due to a variety of reasons. However, we ask you to understand that we may have turned away others for those reserved places, particularly as we are a small company. We will also have incurred expense in processing the enquiry and bookings. Full refund will be given if we (Sea Kayak Adventures) cancel any trip due to safety concerns or weather conditions do not allow the trip to depart. If you cancel more than 48 hours out, we will refund you in full. If you cancel within 12 - 48 hours of trip departure, we will keep the 20% deposit. No shows or if you cancel within 12 hours of trip departure, you will be charged in full.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands