Half-Day Level 2 Waterfall Climbing from Wanaka
Living a rich life is about experiences, not stuff – our spectacular backyard is full of adventure and we want to share it with you. Get out of your comfort zone and be rewarded as we conquer the highest waterfall cable climb in the world together.
Our intermediate climb involves approximately 3hrs of climbing steel ladder rungs and crossing 6 bridges next to a spectacular waterfall and finishes with approximatley 45 minutes walk down a mountainside trail. This tour is perfect for active adventurers who love the exploring outdoors, waterfalls and beautiful places. You will be climbing next to vertical waterfalls and being happy with heights helps! Stay dry. No experience required.
If you are hesitant or just want a smaller taste, we recommend our Level 1 / Beginner climb.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Professional guide
- Training and safety briefing
- All equipment including helmets, harness, via ferrata lanyard, safety equipment
What's excluded :
Join us on the highest waterfall cable climb in the World. We are right there by your side as you challenge yourself and your comfort zone.
Our Level2 / Intermediate climb, “Wild Thing”, is an epic climb that just keeps getting better. The route follows on from Level 1 with great views, and some steeper sections. You are guaranteed a climb you will remember.
Our tours take place on a private working deer farm, nestled in the mountains, 20 minutes drive from Wanaka. The air is clean and the views just keep getting better and better the higher we go. It is an adventure of a lifetime.
We proudly stand by our clean record – with guides, training, gear and policies that keep it that way.
Departure Point :Twin Falls Waterfall, Wanaka Mount Aspiring Road, Treble Cone 9382, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise if over 100kg or under 40kg
- What to bring: water bottle, snack, sturdy close-toed walking shoes, wear comfortable trekking clothes suitable for the weather, Optional: small backpack, camera, sunglasses, sun protection (hat and sun block)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age on this tour is 12 years. If you are under 16, you must climb our via ferrata with an adult guardian. For children under 12 a private tour may be an option. Please request upon booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All minors (16 years and under) require an adult guardian’s signature on their waiver. There are no upper age limits to this activity.
- Must be able to climb with both arms
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.