Half-Day Marlborough Gourmet Tasting Tour from Blenheim
Experience the vineyards at the local wineries, plus mouth-watering gourmet treats and stunning landscapes. This half-day small-group wine, gourmet and scenic delight tour departs from Blenheim only.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Your Local Chauffeur, Blenheim New Zealand
On this half-day tour from Blenheim you will have time to enjoy wine tasting and delicious gourmet treats. You also have the option of staying on for the full day if you choose. The seat is yours for just a little extra of course.
There will be time to enjoy a light snack or wine/tea/coffee/other at one of the great local winery cafes or restaurants.
Travel through the picturesque Wairau Valley and learn a little about Marlborough before the vines became one of the draw cards that put the Marlborough wine region on the global map. It can be very interesting to hear from the passionate and experienced cellar door staff about the individual growth of the family owned vineyards and the booming wine industry.
Best of all you are coming to taste for yourself the award winning sensational wines, and perhaps the gourmet cuisine and treats. Enjoy tastings of the local gourmet oils, liqueurs, cheeses, special peanut butters, garlic noir and of course Makana Chocolate Boutique Confections is a must stop!
Between December and February, have a chance to taste roadside produce including strawberries, raspberries, cherries, apricots, nectarines and more. You'll enjoy stopping to chat with the market farmers.
Sit back and relax, and enjoy the scenic side of the magnificent landscapes as you travel from place to place and look from high vantage points with spectacular views.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Makana Confections, Corner of Rapaura Road and O'Dwyer's Road, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
Decadent chocolate a must do and a must taste. Boutique Confections that everyone can sample. You could not go home without it.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Saint Clair Family Estate Vineyard Kitchen, 13 Selmes Road Rd3, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
Award winning and delicious wines. Wine Tasting and lunch options. Enjoy your wine and lunch among their vineyard or have the wine tasting and find your favourite.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Allan Scott Family Winemakers, 229 Jacksons Road, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
A family proud to be in Marlborough creating wines for you. Try the delicious green ginger wine or the amazing gooseberry bomb. Want to know more. Come and taste for yourself.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Vines Village, 193 Rapaura Road, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
An array of options here - wine tasting with Whitehaven wines, Roots Gin and Beer - all in once place for tasting or sitting in the sun overlooking the lake and hills and vineyards. Stop for lunch and savour the chefs best.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Blenheim, Blenheim, Marlborough Region, South Island
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age for booking is 7 years due to no availability for booster or baby seat
- Booster and baby seats are subject to availability (If needed, this option must be requested in advance during booking)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your guide will offer health and safety briefing before getting out of the vehicle at each venue or activity as they could have specific requirements that this guide will apply. If possible we will all stay together in our social distancing group and sanitiser will be taken with us at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.