Half-Day Marlborough Wine Region Tour from Picton or Blenheim
Explore New Zealand's premier wine region on this half-day tour from Picton or Blenheim. Visit four different wineries in the Marlborough wine region, stroll through the vineyards, and sample wines such as Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir. This small-group tour is limited to 11 people and includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
NOTE: please do not book this tour if you are on a cruise ship which departs Picton at 6pm or earlier.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visits to four wineries
- Wine tasting
What's excluded :
- Lunch (optional; extra cost)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marlborough Region, Marlborough Region, South Island
Visit 4 marlborough wineries and enjoy a selection of there wines at each visit
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Picton I Site, Blenheim I Site, Bluebridge Ferry TerminalOther Motels on request
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Small group tour with a maximum of 11 people
- If you are arriving on the Interislander ferry which berths at 12.30 please ensure we know as it can take some time to get your luggage
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Pick ups start up to 15 minutes prior to tour start time. Please check your messages for updated pick up time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.