Half-Day Paddle Board Tour on Lake Wanaka
A Stand Up Paddle (SUP) for the explorers! No experience necessary! Fully guided tour with all equipment provided. This is your chance to SUP explore Lake Wanaka away from the busy crowds!
A great adventure for first timers and experienced SUP paddlers alike. The welcoming clear water of the lake makes for an amazing journey. This trip is water-taxi supported, so no matter what the weather is like, you will be surrounded by the stunning scenery of Lake Wanaka. Join us and discover your new favourite place!
• All transport to location provided
• 2 hours total paddling (allow 3 hours total time)
• Morning tea provided... including a homemade chocolate brownie!
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Wanaka area.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All equipment
What's excluded :
This is a Stand Up Paddle (SUP) boarding activitiy takes place on Lake Wanaka. Meet with us outside the Wanaka Isite 10mins prior to your departure time. We'll transport you to your starting location & get you geared up with all the neccesary gear. We'll have you SUPping in no time on the clear waters of the lake, surrounded by the stunning Southern Alps mountain range.
• Wanaka i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, 103 Ardmore Street, Wanaka 9305 New Zealand
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point is 103 Ardmore Street (outside the Wanaka Isite).
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates on the lake, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.