Hanmer Connection Daily Shuttle
Hanmer Connection is a convenient transfer between Christchurch and Hanmer Springs. Hanmer Springs is a beautiful Alpine Thermal Village that is a must-see when in Christchurch. Our drivers are well trained and love what they do.
The bus leaves from the Bus Exchange at 8:50am and leaves from Museum at 9am.
In the afternoon the bus leaves from Hanmer at 4:30pm.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- We have a van, small bus or large bus. Our driver will be wearing a Hanmer Connection vest.
Departure Point :1: Christchurch Bus Interchange, Corner of Lichfield St and, Colombo Street, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand
2: Museum Store - Canterbury Museum, Level 1, Canterbury Museum, Rolleston Avenue, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
3: 1 Jacks Pass Road, Hanmer Springs 7334, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 41 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.