Hanmer Springs Jetboat Quad Bike and Bungy Jump combo
At 35 metres high the Hanmer Springs Bungy Jump is prefect for those customers who don’t want to do a high Bungy Jump – maybe first timers or those who are older or younger. The jetboat picks you up at the bottom after your jump and transports you safely back to shore. Your whole jump experience takes approximately 20 minutes.
Jetboat the entire length of Hanmer's spectacular Waiau Gorge. Take in the magnificent scenery, then hold on while you experience the famous Hamilton jet spin. This beautiful alpine river features narrow gorges, braided shallows and white water rapids.
Challenge the terrain, with river crossings, mud, dust, dirt and excitement. This guided Quad Bike tour will show you some of the real back country New Zealand as you pass through farmland, sheep trails, rivers, sand and bush.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Life jacket
- Spray jacket
What's excluded :
- Anything that is not included
- The Jetboat, Quad Biking and Bungy Jump combo departs from the Hanmer Springs Attractions river base at the Ferry Bridge over the Waiau River on State Highway 7A, North Canterbury.
Departures times are usually 11am, 1pm and 3pm for the Jet Boat, on request for the Bungy and 10am and 2pm for the Quad Bikes. When you book the combo our staff will arrange the best times to suit you.
The Jetboat takes passengers on a 30 minute journey, 30 km's down the Waiau River gorge and the drivers will provide a commentary of the area.
The Bungy Jump takes place at the Waiau Ferry Bridge in the beautiful river canyon at that location and takes approximately 20 minutes to complete
The Quad Biking departs from and returns to the River Base at the Ferry Bridge, lasts 2 hours and provides a guided commentary.
Customers can be picked up and dropped off to their accommodation in Hanmer Springs.
Departure Point :Hanmer Springs Attractions River Base Ferry Bridge State Highway 7A Hanmer Springs, Canterbury
Return Detail :Hanmer Springs Attractions River Base
State Highway 7A
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers should remove everything from their pockets before Bungy Jumping
- Custiomers must be age 12 years and weigh 35kg's to Bungy Jump
- Customers should be prepared to get wet
- Customers must be able to fit into the safety equipment in order to participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.