Hanmer Springs Quad Bikes
Put yourself in the driver's seat of a 4WD quad bike, or ride as a passenger, over challenging terrain. This 2-hour guided tour follows the rugged countryside around Hanmer Springs and the Waiau River. After some instruction, go full-throttle along winding dirt tracks. Choose a morning or afternoon departure on this family-friendly tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Overalls, boots, and helmet
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet your guide at the base of the Waiau Ferry Bridge in Hanmer Springs. You'll receive overalls, boots, and a helmet in addition to a safety briefing. Get instruction and practice operating your quad bike with automatic or manual transmission.
Embark on an exhilarating and rugged ride.The adventurous, family-friendly route lets you drive, or ride, on a two-seater in conditions according to your skill level, but expect to get wet while crossing riverbeds and muddy farmland trails. Spectacular scenery is guaranteed while aboard the 4WD all-terrain vehicle throughout the 2-hour tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Ferry Bridge at the gateway to Hanmer Springs alpine resort, at our Waiau River Base.Returns to original departure pointPorts
- The Waiau Ferry Bridge, 839 Hanmer Springs Road, Tekoa Range 7392, New Zealand
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children aged 16 and above as a driver
- Waiver form required. Adult must sign on child’s behalf.
- Children may be changed from junior bike (solo) to twin seater/share with adult
- Guests should be prepared to get wet
- Sunglasses recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.