Hanmer Springs Rafting and Quad Bike combo
Put yourself in control of a four-wheel quad bike. Challenge the terrain, with river crossings, mud, dust, dirt and excitement. This guided Quad Bike tour will show you some of the real back country New Zealand as you pass through farmland, sheep trails, rivers, sand and bush. You can choose to ride your own bike or ride tandem with another person (subject to age restrictions). Your guide will give you the freedom to challenge yourself within the safety boundaries. Perfect for families, groups or individuals. Two hours of adventure in the beautiful natural mountain environment of Hanmer Springs.
Ride the rapids of the Waiau Gorge on a 2-hour white water rafting expedition of Hanmer Springs. Enjoy the adrenaline thrills of the river and forests as you float downstream among swimming salmon and trout. This river is grade 2 so is relatively easy water and perfect for families.
per adult from
What's included :
- Life jacket
- Spray jacket
What's excluded :
- Anything that is not included
- The Quad Bikes take passengers on a 2 hour excursion through stunning NZ countryside, with river crossings, mud, farmland and forest trails. A commentary is provided.
The Rafting journey takes customers 30 km's down the river through the stunning scenery of the gorge, with a guided commentary along the way. When conditions are suitable customers may jump out of the raft and float and jump from the cliff. Customers are returned to river base by jet boat.
Both excursions depart and return to the river base at the Ferry Bridge
Customers can be picked up and dropped off to their accommodation in Hanmer Springs.
Customers must fit safety equipment in order to participate.
Departure Point :Hanmer Springs Attractions, 839 Hanmer Springs Road, Hanmer Springs 7334, New Zealand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers should be prepared to get wet
- Customers must be able to fit into the safety equipment in order to participate
- Minimum age for Rafting: 6
- Minimum age for Quad Bikes: 6
- Minimum age for riding quad bikes solo: 12
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.