Hawkes Bay 'Odyssey Experience'
Submerge yourself in this beautiful region. Take home memories, photos and perhaps a bottle of wine. Our guides are personable, knowledgeable and will look after you. Know our region, know our stories.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
A complete action-packed day highlighting the best Hawke’s Bay has to offer. Start the day at a boutique
winery. Take a behind the scenes tour at Church Road Winery, the Tom McDonald Cellar and NZ’s only wine museum. Enjoy lunch with wine at the country’s oldest and grandest winery, the Mission Estate.
After lunch, visit a selection of Hawke’s Bay’s small boutique wineries. A great contrast to the larger production wineries from the morning. Taste award-winning wines from NZ’s most prestigious wine-growing district the Gimblett Gravels. Finish with a gourmet platter at a boutique winery. Indulge in the finest local produce such as meat, seafood, cheese, marinated vegetables, olives, bread and dips.
• Church Road Winery Cellar Door & Restaurant, 150 Church Road Taradale, Napier 4112 New Zealand
• Mission Estate Winery, 198 Church Road, Napier 4112 New Zealand
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accommodation. Airports
- Hawkes Bay Airport, Napier New Zealand
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- VIP for all guests
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.