Hawkes Bay Rafting Mohaka River Grade 4 to 5
Mohaka Rafting, situated in scenic Hawkes Bay provides trips to suit from mild to wild. Come for a journey through the wilderness, float through the majestic gorges and swim in the rapids if you are feeling brave!
The Grade 4/5 is for serious rafters with endless twists, turns and drops through a limestone canyon.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lifejackets, helmets
- Wetsuits, fleeces, thermal gear to keep you warm and comfortable while rafting
- Free photos of your rafting trip
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Please bring a light lunch
Raft down the mighty Mohaka River, navigating grade 4/5 rapids under the expert leadership of our experienced guides. Paddle hard to get through the big rapids, stop to visit house rock, float through amazing native bush, experience a place that few get to see.
Departure Point :Mohaka Rafting, 3408 State Highway 5, Napier 4182, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.