Helicopter Middle Rock High Station Farm Tour & Lunch
Experience a breathtaking flight across the Canterbury Plains to the base of the Southern Alps, for the award winning Middle Rock High Country Farm Tour and Kiwi lunch, with optional jet boat ride and morning tea.
Duration 5 to 7 hours
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Lunch - At the farm homestead with the host’s, Enjoy a hearty Kiwi farm lunch, with optional glass of beer or wine
- Entry/Admission - Middle Rock Farm Tour
What's excluded :
- Optional Jet Boat Ride and Morning Tea on Rakaia River is extra $250.
- Entry/Admission - Discovery Jet
Stop At: Middle Rock Farm Tour, 1160 Coleridge Road, Darfield 7572 New Zealand
Middle Rock High Country Farm Tour and Kiwi lunch
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Discovery Jet, C/- Terrace Downs Resort, Coleridge Rd, Windwhistle, Windwhistle 7572, New Zealand
Optional jet boat ride and morning tea.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :73 Grays Road, Yaldhurst, Christchurch 8042, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We would ask for travellers to sign in on arrival or use the NZ Covid tracer QR code. If you would like to wear a mask, please bring one along.