Historic Pub Tour
The most exhilarating and unique way to tour the region with nothing in the way to impede your view - all on the back of a 3-seater cruising trike! This tour is designed to showcase some of the region’s historic pubs and more.
Central Otago boasts stunning landscapes, vineyards, and historic buildings from the gold rush era. This tour takes you over the Crown Range, through the Kawarau Valley and Cromwell Basin passing by some of the regions stunning vistas with photo opportunities at some lookouts along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of helmet with Bluetooth intercom to hear the guide clearly
- One Beverage (alcoholic or other)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Crown Range Road, New Zealand
Drive through the Cardrona Valley stopping at the Cardrona Historic Hotel then over the Crown Range making photo stops.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kawarau River, New Zealand
Drive through the gorge stopping at the Gibbston Tavern and making photo stops.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :103 Ardmore Street, Otago 9305, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:30am & 2:30pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.