Hobbiton & Hamilton Gardens From Auckland
1-day tour to Hobbiton and Hamilton Gardens. Hobbiton is the world-famous movie set where Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit were filmed! Come to discover the famous and hidden places where Frodo and Bilbo’s adventures began! Hamilton Gardens is home of NZ first traditional Maori garden and a beautiful spot to enjoy the outdoors.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport Guide Entrance to Hobbiton Free Beer or Ginger Beer Hamilton Gardens visit
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer or Cider at The Green Dragon Inn
- Entry/Admission - Hobbiton Movie Set
- Entry/Admission - Hamilton Gardens
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hobbiton Movie Set, 501 Buckland Road Matamata, Hinuera 3472 New Zealand
The drive to Hobbiton will take two and a half hours. We’ll make a short stop along the way to stretch our legs. Upon arriving we have around 10 mins to use toilets or buy some food/snacks (optional extra costs).
The Hobbiton Tour will take us to the famous location that has been the home for the film crew of The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit during the time of production. Enjoy!
After a long and informative tour, we’ll take our lunch around just outside the farm at the “Shire’s Rest” café. You have the option to bring your own food or buy from the café.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hamilton Gardens, Hungerford Crescent Cobham Drive, Hamilton 3216 New Zealand
We then depart for Hamilton. One of Hamilton’s major attractions is the Hamilton Gardens, where we can spend some time enjoying the beautiful outdoors. Come for a walk, relax, or enjoy coffee and ice cream at the cafe by the lake. We will be back in Auckland at the end of the day, where you will be dropped off by Britomart.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Wellesley Street East, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.