Hobbiton & Tauranga Highlights Shore Excursion from Tauranga
Our vehicles and our tours are designed to provide you with the best possible comfort, exceptional value and mixed with personal interaction to ensure you can enjoy your day stress free knowing we have everything sorted for you!
Entrances are included so no hidden charges or expenses. You and your travelling companions can experience the best of Tauranga and the renowned 'Hobbiton' with assurance of knowing we have you in mind.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - Bottled Water and Snacks are included in all of our tours. Complimentary Ice Cream available at Mossops Honey Shop.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Hobbiton Movie Set
- Entry/Admission - McLaren Falls Park
- Entry/Admission - Mossop's Honey
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch is available for purchase at The Shires Rest or The Green Dragon Inn
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hobbiton Movie Set, 501 Buckland Road Matamata, Hinuera 3472 New Zealand
Hobbiton Movie Set 'The Shire' is home of Frodo, Bilbo and many other wonderful Hobbit's. This destination is included in your tour price and you will provide you with a magical experience during your 2 hour guided tour of The Shire and The Green Dragon Inn.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: McLaren Falls Park, Tauranga New Zealand
This picturesque park really is a delightful stop during your Tauranga and Hobbiton Journey. This wonderful lake captures the true beauty of Tauranga with native trees, birds, ducks, swans and the occasional sheep. Home to Trout and even glow worms for evening kayak trips this park is something special.
Incorporating McLaren Falls this a wonderful stop where you can really experience New Zealand's diverse architecture and potentially get your feet wet in our beautiful clean waters.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mossop's Honey, 761 State Highway 29 Tauriko, Tauranga 3171 New Zealand
The quint stop is a great opportunity to stretch your legs, learn about the importance of Honey Bees to our region and gives you the opportunity for some light shopping.
On offer is some of the best New Zealand made Ice Cream!
What's more is the live Bee display where you can see the inner workings of a bee hive, 'Spot the Queen' and learn lots of amazing information.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up can be made available from Central Tauranga with prior arrangement
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.