Hobbiton Luxury Day Tour - Olie's Travels
Travel in luxury to the Hobbiton set in our brand new Mercedes Van. Includes complimentary water and rug for your journey and a beautiful kete bag to take home filled with NZ treats!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Hobbiton Movie Set
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hobbiton Movie Set, 501 Buckland Road Matamata, Hinuera 3472 New Zealand
One of the top NZ North Island destinations for visitors. This is an 8 hour, small group (maximum 11 people) tour to visit Middle Earth - where both The Lord of The Rings and The hobbit were filmed. It's so much more than just a mere movie set, it's like another world! The journey there and back is through the rolling lush countryside of the Waikato and the beautiful town of Cambridge.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cambridge, Cambridge, Waikato Region, North Island
We'll stop in Cambridge, New Zealand's beautiful Town of Trees, for a break and a snack.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Sky Tower, Victoria Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We arrange pick ups depending on who has booked for the tour and will notify you at least the day before to confirm pick up time.Airports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Princes Wharf, Auckland
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.