Hobbiton Movie Set Tour from Auckland
Leave Auckland behind for the day and travel to Matamata! Matamata is a town known for its thoroughbred industry, dairy farming heritage, and historic Firth Tower Museum. It is also home to the Hobbiton Movie Set! Since the launch of The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit films, Matamata has become a vibrant, must-see destination that attracts visitors from all over the world. Come and join this tour to discover the real Middle-Earth!
You will have your private driver guide for the entire journey, the main tour in Hobbiton is conducted in small groups of 22 to 25 people. Should you require a completely private experience please enquire with us.
per adult from
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- All taxes and handling fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Hobbiton Movie Set
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Auckland Domain, Park Road, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Pick up from your hotel accommodation and drive through Auckland CBD and head out towards Waikato region and the Hobbiton Movie set.
Stop At: Hobbiton Movie Set, 501 Buckland Road Matamata, Hinuera 3472 New Zealand
Hobbiton Movie Set Tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup available from any Auckland CBD hotels, Port, or Airport (additional charges may apply for port or airport)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour is available for Shore Excursions. Times are flexible to ensure you return well in time for your ship's departure
- All guides speak English. If you should need a guide that speaks one the following languages it will cost an additional flat rate of 150NZD per group booked: Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.