Hobbiton: Te Puia: Redwood Forest, Rotorua Highlights, Small Group Day Tour
Combine two of New Zealand's most popular attractions on this full-day small group tour from Rotorua.
We make our way to Te Puia, where you will be submerged in the Maori stories, arts and traditions. Get up close to the Pōhutu Geyser, jumping mudpools, and live kiwi birds; watch master carvers and weavers at work, and hear the guides share stories passed down from their ancestors.
We then visit the Redwood Forest to experience these giants and the peaceful atmosphere they create, along with a drive by of Rotorua highlights.
A tour of Hobbiton Movie Set is an experience to tantalise the senses of visitors from all across the globe, as guests find themselves engulfed in the sights, smells, sounds and tastes of The Shire, at the home of the Hobbits, as featured in The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit Trilogies.
Plenty of time for photo's and souvenir shopping at both attraction
Pick-up from your hotel or place of accomodation!
Transport is in a 2017/18 small group vehicle
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop off in Rotorua
- Official Professional driver/guide
- Transport by 2017/18 air-conditioned Luxury minivan
- Local guide
- All entrance fees
- A complementary drink awaits you a the Green Dragon Pub at Hobbiton
- Live commentary onboard vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch is not Included
- Visit Two Top New Zealand Attractions !
The Hobbiton Movie Set
Te Puia New Zealand Maori Arts and Crafts Institute!
Including a visit to the Redwood Forest & Rotorua Highlight drive by.
Enjoy this small group tour with an experienced driver guide, with full commentary onboard your air conditioned vehicle, in one day. Maximising your time in Rotorua with pick-up and drop off form you Hotel / Accomodation including Airbnb.
Departure Point :Rotorua, Bay of Plenty 3010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Please state your Hotel / Accomodation for pick up in Rotorua area only if not on list.We pick up from all Hotels/Accomodation including Airbnb in Rotorua.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note this is a small group day tour experience!
- Please be in the hotel lobby at the time allocated for pick-up
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund!
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.