Hobbiton Village & Bluesprings & Glowworm Cave day tour
You will be heading to Hobbiton Village as the first spot for 2 hours. You will be joined in a guided group tour of the Hobbiton village tour. Then you will have a lunch at the Tirau town on your own. But the recommended lunch will be the NZ handmade burger. After lunch, you will be going to the Blue-Springs at Putaruru for an hour. You will walk around 40 mins. After this place, you will be joined a guided group tour at the Waitomo Glowworm Cave as the last spot for an hour.
Then you will be back to Auckland.
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Entry/Admission - Hobbiton Movie Set
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waitomo Glowworm Caves, 39 Waitomo Village Road, Waitomo Caves 3943 New Zealand
You will go into the cave to see the lava rocks then you will ride a boat to see thousands of glowworms inside of cave.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hobbiton Movie Set, 501 Buckland Road Matamata, Hinuera 3472 New Zealand
This is the shooting location of 'The Lord of the Rings' and 'The Hobbit'.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you staying at Air BnB or private house, please let me know the detailed address. If you staying at Hotel, please give me the name of the hotel as well. Ports
- Level 1, Ports of Auckland Building/1 Sunderland St, Parnell, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.