Hop on Hop off Wine Tours Marlborough
Come and experience the original Hop on Hop off Wine & Beer tour at the lowest price guaranteed.
Experience the best of both worlds with a day of craft beer and wine tastings at some of Marlborough’s best-hidden breweries, wineries and eateries.
Our knowledgeable drivers will ensure an enjoyable day out with fantastic commentary along the way to both educate and entertain.
If you’re not a drinker then there is still plenty on offer with a fantastic range of other activities such as museums, bike tours, chocolate shop, and amazing food to be sampled.
• Hop-on Hop-off Wine Tour in Marlborough
• Get to some of Marlborough best wineries safely and with ease Hop-on at your hotel and Hop-off at the wineries of your choice
• Great way to go wine tasting without a car or designated driver
• Choice of a half-day afternoon or full-day ticket
• Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
per adult from
90 to 420 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hop on Hop off Beer Tours run in conjunction with the Hop on Hop off Wine Tours which means all beer buffs travel with wine lovers in our buses.
Main pick up point: Picton i-SITE, The Foreshore, Picton.
Several other pick-up points around Picton and Blenheim. Please contact us for details.
Duration of the tour: 3 - 8 hours
1a. Marlborough Museum (including Wine Exhibit)
The Museum is known for its Wine Exhibition, Wairau Boulder Bank archaeology exhibition, including the famous Jim Eyles Collection.
1b. Brayshaw Heritage Park
Home to a number of organizations including Marlborough Historical Society, Marlborough Vintage Farm Machinery, The Vintage Car Club of NZ (Inc) Marlborough Branch, plus much more!
2a. Omaka Classis Cars
Unique collection of New Zealand vehicles that were popular during the 1950 – 1980 and some special additions.
2b. Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre
Two fascinating collections of rare aircraft brought to life in powerful displays featuring memorabilia and lifelike mannequins created by award-winning special effects company, Weta Workshop.
3. Wither Hills
Taking our name from the landmark Wither Hills range that borders our vineyards.
4. Marlborough Golf Club
The region’s premier course.
Delicious Mediterranean style food
6. Cork & Keg
An English Style Tavern.
7. Gibson Bridge
Boutique family owned vineyard located in Renwick.
Aromatic styled wines to accompany food.
9a. The Vines Village
Refreshing cold beer or wine flight on the lakeside deck.
9b. Explore Marlborough
Self-guided biking wine tour.
10. Moa Brewery
International award-winning range of handcrafted beer.
11. Allan Scott
Exclusive wines and gifts.
12. Saint Clair
One of Marlborough’s most awarded family-owned wineries.
13. Makana Chocolate
Manufactured handmade gift-quality chocolates.
14. E-ko tours
15. Edwin Fox Maritime Musuem
Picton’s best kept secret.
Departure Point :1: Picton i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, The Foreshore, Picton 7220, New Zealand
2: Blenheim i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, 8 Sinclair Street, Mayfield, Blenheim 7201, New Zealand
3: Seymour Square, Blenheim, 37 Seymour Street, Blenheim 7201, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.