Beach riding is not readily available in lots of places in NZ. All levels of ability catered for with horses to suit riding level.
per adult from
What's included :
- Riding Helmets
What's excluded :
Guided Horse treks along the beach, all levels of ability catered for with custom rides for experienced riders available. Walking trotting and cantering available for experienced riders. Cultural and Historic sites pointed out along the way with a commentary. Swim your horse in the waves on a hot day or just go for a leisurely stroll and soak up the sound of the waves and enjoy the sun.
Departure Point :163 Ramp Road, Lake Ohia 0483, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.