Hukafalls Jet Boat Ride from Taupo
Hold on tight on an exciting 30-minute jet-boat ride on the Waikato River! Spinning and speeding your way to Huka Falls, New Zealand’s most spectacular falls, see the country’s beauty rapidly unfold as you zip past rugged cliffs and native bush.
per adult from
What's included :
- 30-minute jet boat ride on the Waikato River
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- New Zealand's Goods and Services Tax (GST)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
The Huka Falls is regarded as one of New Zealand's most spectacular and most visited natural attractions. Experience 30 minutes of awesome jet boating on the Waikato River and view the majestic Huka Falls from the base of the falls.
• Huka Falls tracks, Huka Falls Road, Taupo New Zealand
• Hukafalls Jet, 200 Karetoto Road Wairakei Park, Taupo 3384 New Zealand
Departure Point :200 Karetoto Road, Wairakei 3384, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Warm clothing including jackets, hats and gloves is recommended in cooler winter months.
- Life jackets are provided and must be worn
- The boat has heated handrails and spray jackets are provided in cooler months.
- Cameras are welcome but carried at passengers own risk. Video cameras are not permitted for safety reasons.
- All children must be at least 3 feet (1 meter) tall to participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- COVID-19 procedures: All travellers will need to sign in upon arrival for contact tracing, Social distancing will be enforced, You will be given facemasks, gloves and a buff to be disposed of in provided bins at the end of the trip, You will be required to use hand sanitser at check-in, at the beach unit and upon your return. Any high-touch areas will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.