Jacks & Jollies
A chance for people to view high country scenery, and take in the breathtaking views of the Clarence River.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hanmer Springs, Hanmer Springs, Canterbury Region, South Island
Jacks Pass and Jollies Pass is a scenic loop route. We travel over one pass and down to the Clarence river, with a stop along the banks to admire breathtaking scenery. This is a perfect adventure for those with limited time.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available from your accommodation, please ring me on my cellphone
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.