Jeep trip to Lake Tennyson
A chance to travel and see a high country lake nestled between mountain ranges.
This lake was formed by glacial moraine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Lunch in the form of sandwiches is provided - for most tours.
- Entry/Admission - Lake Tennyson Campsite
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Tennyson Campsite, Wairau River Road, Hanmer Springs New Zealand
Lunch at Lake Tennyson - on the boundary between Molesworth and St James Conservation Area. Lake Tennyson creates a scenic highlight. The 239 hectare lake is dammed behind glacial moraines.
This is a popular area for camping with shelter and toilet facilities available.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Ring me on my cell phone
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.