Jet Boat Experience on the Kawarau River with Goldfields Jet
A spectacular jet boat ride on the mighty Kawarau River through the heart of one of New Zealand’s most historic gold-mining regions. Our specially designed jet boats and highly trained drivers will take you on an unforgettable 40-minute ride through the Kawarau Gorge. Power-to-weight, these 13-seater V8 powered 4.8 metre pocket rockets leave many of the Queenstown boats in their spray. With their small size and stonking big 8.2 litre Chevy motors, the Goldfields Jet fleet of boats are more exciting in multiple high speed 360 degree spins and skim faster past sheer rock walls of the Kawarau Gorge.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Professionally trained driver
- Full length spray coats & life jackets
- Lockers to store your belongs during your experience
- Free Parking
- Please Check in 15 minutes before your booked departure time
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Navigate the shallow, braided waters of the Bannockburn arm at epic speeds, power up stream through the breathtakingly narrow Kawarau Gorge, racing past canyon walls before arriving at the base of the impressive staircase rapids. The only ride to offer shallow water and deep rapids in one adrenaline filled hit, with multiple 360 spins!
• Goldfields Jet, 803 Kawarau Gorge State Highway 6, Cromwell New Zealand
Departure Point :803 Kawarau Gorge Road, Kawarau Gorge 9384, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you are in a wheelchair please inform our staff so we can arrange an alternative pick up
- Refunds will not be issued if activity is missed due to late/non arrival of customer to activity.
- Children must be 5 years & older and weigh over 22kgs. Children must also be accompanied by an adult.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Goldfields Jet operates in most weather conditions please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.