Join the locals: 2-Hour Precinct Tour of Dealer Art Galleries
This wonderful 2-hour art tour is led by a local and respected art critic, TJ (Terry) McNamara or Assoc Prof Linda Tyler.
Join the locals on the regular Saturday morning Walk & Talk an Art Precinct
There are several art precincts in Auckland. Over Spring & Summer/Autumn there are regularly guided tours on a Saturday morning to one of the precincts. You need to contact us or see the website to know where we are meeting.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Entry/Admission - ArtExplore
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: ArtExplore, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Join the locals. Get off the tourist track. See leading edge art. A must for culture travelers
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Auckland Central, Auckland Central, North Island
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Join us for coffee afterwards
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.