JUCY Gem: Milford Sound Coach Cruise ex Queenstown
Travel in style on our glass roof coach! Sit back and enjoy the scenery, a wonderful commentary and a journey of a lifetime. .
Enjoy a two hour scenic journey form Queenstown to Te Anua with commentary from experienced guides.
After a refreshment stop in Te Anau with lunch of choice, the journey continues northward towards Milford Sound along the eastern shores of Lake Te Anau. The Milford highway enters Fiordland National Park via the Eglington Valley and arguable the start of the most stunning and majestic portion of the trip. Some would say this is one of the world's most spectacular drives.
Along the way numerous stops will be made for photos and short nature walks. Arriving at Milford Sound we'll drop you off at the JUCY Cruise Milford Sound counter where you'll depart on a cruise of Milford Sound that travels the length of the fiord to the Tasman Sea stopping by some of the outstanding nature features, waterfalls and seal colonies during the cruise.
- Departs Queenstown 9:45am summer
- Optional fly backs can be arranged with True South Flights
- Lunch voucher provided during Te Anau rest break
- Central hotel pickup & drop off
- Boat cruise of Milford Sound aboard luxurious premium catamaran
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Scenic photo Stops & short nature walks
- Premium coach with spaciously arranged seating
- Day 1 : JUCY Gem Coach-Departs Queenstown 9:45am summer -Central Hotel Pickup & drop off -Premium Coach with spaciously arranged seating and glass roof -Forward viewing coach camera -Scenic photo stops & short nature walks -Boat cruise of Milford Sound aboard JUCY's brand new luxurious catamaran -Includes lunch of choice during Te Anau rest break -Complimentary tea & coffee on board the cruise -Optional fly backs can be arranged with True South FlightsMeals :None
01 October - 30 April - Central Queenstown Accommodations from 09.10am
01 October - 30 April - Departs Queenstown 9:45am