JUCY Sunriser: Milford Sound Coach & Cruise ex Queenstown
JUCY Sunriser - Coach Cruise Coach
The early bird catches the worm and so can you! Catch the JUCY Sunriser glass roof coach tour and be the first coach tour from Queenstown to arrive in Milford Sound! You'll be first back to Queenstown too; giving you a full night of fun on the town!
Sit back, draw the curtains and have a snooze as you travel firstly to Te Anau. Approximately 2 hours after departure, wake up and enjoy a refreshment break before making the rest of the journey through the stunning Fiordland National Park to Milford Sound.
You will be treated to uncrowded scenic photo stops and nature walks to experience the uniqueness and beauty of this stunning area as we make our way to Milford Sound
The Sunriser links up with the 11:10am cruise and you will be welcomed aboard the Maiden of Milford by the awesome friendly JUCY Crew. Relax on an uncrowded, modern catamaran while we spoil you with unlimited, close up viewing of waterfalls, wildlife and rainforest from our three viewing decks.
You can purchase snacks, drinks and espresso coffee from the on board ''Lil Miss Lucys'' eatery or simply avail of the complimentary tea and hot water. If you're feeling like a treat, visit the on board Cookie Time bar selling delicious freshly baked hot cookies and ice cream.
After the cruise you will board the coach for your return to Queenstown. Time is allowed for a quick refreshment in Te Anau on the return, with the aim to be back in Queensotwn by 6pm; just in time for Happy Hour!
- Glass roof coach return transfer
- Scenic cruise of Milford Sound
- Uncrowded scenic photo stops and short nature walks along the way
- Pick ups from major hotels and bus stops in central Queenstown
- Informative commentary from guides on the coach and cruise
- Day 1 : JUCY SunriserFirst to Milford! Be home in time for sunset, dinner and a good night out! Get an early start and beat the crowds all day long. Comfortable touring coach with glass roof and forward viewing cam for optimum viewing. Scenic mid morning cruise of Milford Sound beating the lunchtime rush. Uncrowded scenic photo stops and short nature walks along the way. Pick ups from major hotels and bus stops in central Queenstown.Meals :None
01 November-31 March
- Queenstown pickups - Bus stops in central Queenstown and along Frankton Road from 5.30am.
- Te Anau pickups - Kiwi Country, corner of Town Centre & Miro Streets at 8:15am
01 November-31 March - departs Queenstown 6.00am. and Te Anau at 8:30am