JUCY Vista: Milford Sound Coach & Cruise from Queenstown
Travel to Milford Sound iwith JUCY Cruise on a comfortable touring coach. Sit back and enjoy the scenery, a wonderful commentary and a journey of a lifetime.
This guided tour makes the two hour journey to Te Anau before stopping for a rest break, and to pick up those departing Te Anau. It's a wonderful opportunity to stretch the legs, grab a coffee and use the rest room in the Gateway to Fiordland.
Once back on board, all phone signal is lost and the Milford highway enters Fiordland National Park via the Eglington Valley. This is arguable the start of the most stunning and majestic portion of the trip, and some would say one of the world's most spectacular drives!
Along the way numerous stops will be made for photos and short nature walks to ensure you are getting the full Fiordland experience. Our talented driver guies will give a full commentary on local history, flora and fauna through anecdotal storytelling.
Arriving at Milford Sound you'll be dropped off at the Visitor Centre where you'll depart on a cruise of the fiord; the main event!
The two hour cruise travels the length of the fiord to the Tasman Sea stopping by some of the outstanding nature features, waterfalls and seal colonies during the cruise. Our famously friendly crew are on hand for photos, fun and Fiordland facts, and you can visit the skipper in the open wheelhouse too!
Lunch from the onboard Lil Miss Lucy's is included on the tour and served on board. If you're feeling like a proper holiday treat, then visit the Cookie Time bar for some hot cookies and ice cream!
For the ultimate in Milford Sound flightseeing, add a fly back to the trip to get a bird's eye of view of the vast Fiordland National Park.
Otherwise, return to the coach after the cruise for the 4 hour journey back to Queenstonw. A short rest stop is made in Te Anau on the return journey.
- Departs Queenstown 7:30am / Te Anau 10:00am
- Central hotel / bus stops pickup & drop off
- Comfortable coach with spaciously arranged seating
- Scenic photo stops & short nature walks
- Boat cruise of Milford Sound
- Includes lunch on board the cruise
- Complimentary tea & hot water. Espresso coffee is available for purchase (on cruise)
- Optional fly backs can be arranged with True South Flights
- Coach, Cruise and Lunch
- Day 1 : Coach & Cruise Day Tour to Milford SoundDeparts Queenstown 7:30am summer / winter. Central Queenstown bus stop pickup & drop off in comfortable coach with spaciously arranged seating. Rest break in Te Anau (Te Anau departure point). Scenic photo stops & short nature walks in the National Park. Boat cruise of Milford Sound includes lunch on board. Complimentary tea & hot water, with espresso coffee is available for purchase (on cruise). Optional fly backs can be arranged with True South FlightsMeals :None
Pickups from bus stops in Central Queenstown & Fraknton Road
01 October - 30 April - from 7.30am
01 May - 30 September - from 7:15am
Departure from Frankton:
01 October - 30 April - Departs Queenstown 7:55am
01 May - 30 September - Departs Queenstown 7:40am
Central Te Anau Pick Up: Kiwi Country Cafe
01 October - 30 April - 10.15am
01 May - 30 September - 10:00am