Kapiti Coast and Foxton Area Beaches Day Tour
A one-day off-road photography tour. On this tour, you’ll have the chance to observe the wildlife, practising macros and long exposure shots, and capturing stunning coastal sunsets while exploring the wild beaches of Kapiti Coast and the Foxton area.
The tour is designed to offer you a unique experience, giving you the chance to access isolated places, revealing the native wild landscapes to your camera.
The tour starts in Wellington heading north on SH1 to Kapiti Coast. The first touch of the sand will be at Peka Peka Beach. We'll then drive up to the very end of Te Horo Beach. On the way will take a moment to shoot scenic views unfolded all around. An incredible diversity of subjects are waiting for us at the place where the Otaki River spreads into the sea.
Foxton Beach is the start of a new segment of our adventure. This time we are splashing the water of two streams on the way to Tangimoana Beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Free hire of a tripod
- Transport during the trip with a comfortable 4WD off-road car
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kapiti Coast, Kapiti Coast, Greater Wellington, North Island
The tour starts in Wellington taking you and your camera around the Kapiti Coast and Manawatu Beaches and where you will capture the majestic Te Horo Beach, Waitarere Beach, Foxton Beach and more.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :44 Cable Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We will communicate with you once a booking has been made to confirm the most convenient pick-up time and place.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.