Kayak Kinloch Sunset Trip
Explore the head of Lake Wakatipu after everyone else has finished their tours, revelling in the peace and quiet on this 1hr guided tour. Listen to the birds singing as you paddle in the evening light. Can be combined with an early dinner at Kinloch Lodge.
What's included :
- All required equipment is provided, some waterproof gear available.
What's excluded :
Travelers will explore the head of glacial Lake Wakatipu from a different perspective, having already seen it by road. Paddle along the stunning shoreline surrounded by mountains while learning about our area.
• Kinloch Lodge, 862 Kinloch Road, Glenorchy 9372, New Zealand
• Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
Departure Point :862 Kinloch Road, Kinloch 9372, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We run a boat between Glenorchy and Kinloch for $15pp each way. Boat picks up from Glenorchy at 12.30pm, 2.30pm and 6pm. Departure from Kinloch at 12.10pm, 2pm, 5.45pm and as needed after dinner service.
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.