Kayak Rental Adventure - The Mission
You’ll get lots of good advice from the folks at Paddle Wanaka. We’ll help you plan your route based on the weather and your experience level. Plus we’ll provide transport to your starting location, so you only need to paddle one way!
Meander along the coastline, power down the lake, explore the local islands, jump off the jetties or picnic in style. How you take on this Mission is up to you.
per adult from
What's included :
- 15 min vehicle ride to where the trip starts
- 3 hours of free time to kayak back to the starting point
- Kayak safety gear (life jacket, paddle, small dry bag, map)
What's excluded :
- Know what you’re doing and just need the gear? Explore Lake Wanaka on this self-guided kayaking activity! We’ll drive you and the gear out to where you start and your Mission is to paddle it all back!
Head off with your buddy, partner or group of friends and enjoy a morning of paddling on Lake Wanaka.
We’ll arm you with a kayak, safety equipment and a map, drive you to the start and your mission is to paddle back to Wanaka Township.
Departure Point :Ardmore Street, Wanaka 9305, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.