Kayak the Mighty Clutha
- Paddle Wanaka is the only company offering individual guided grade 1-2 river kayaking tours.
- The Clutha River is New Zealands 2nd longest river, known for its scenery, gold rush history & swift turquoise waters.
- Aimed at those who want to get out & explore without having to be an experienced kayaker.
- Small groups offering close interaction with experienced & knowledgeable local guides.
- Light refreshments
- Day 1 : Kayak the Mighty Clutha RiverHalf day guided kayak on the Clutha River. An introduction to white water grade 1-2 using sit on top kayaks. • Approximately 22kms of grade 1-2 kayaking • Light snacks and refreshments providedMeals :None
You will meet us at the Wanaka Isite: 103 Ardmore Street, Wanaka 10mins prior to your booking time. We will then transport you to the river put in point. When your trip is complete, we will transport you back to Wanaka town centre, or drop off at your Wanaka accomodation.
Trips start at 2pm.