Kepler Track Water Taxi
Spend a day on the stunning Kepler Track, one of NZ’s most rewarding day walks!
You can’t beat a walking track that’s been built with the purpose of showing off the very best features of Fiordland. The Kepler Track was custom-built for pure hiking pleasure. Its alpine vistas, rugged high country, deep gorges and tall beech forests make the Kepler one of our favourite NZ Must Do’s.
Kepler Track highlights
Climb to the peak of Mount Luxmore, 1472m, for a birds-eye view of Lake Te Anau & the town. Explore the stunning stalactites and stalagmites of the Luxmore Caves and soak up the beauty of grand alpine views that stretch on for miles. Hike through golden tussock high country and tall Beech Forests; and at night, listen for the sound of the morepork, a tiny native owl, or shrill whistles from the Brown Kiwi. The quintessential Fiordland hiking experience!
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
Water taxi across Lake Te Anau to Brod Bay and return
• Lake Te Anau, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
• Kepler Track, Golf Course Road Eastern Fiordland, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Departure Point :Fiordland Outdoors Co. - Kepler Water Taxi, Lakefront Drive, Te Anau 9600, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.