Knights of the Sky - The Great War Exhibition in Blenheim
The Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre presents the outstanding Knights of the Sky exhibition, featuring Sir Peter Jackson's own collection of World War One aircraft and artifacts. This story of aviation in the Great War is brought to life in sensational sets created by the internationally acclaimed talent of WingNut Films and Weta Workshop. Not just for aviation buffs, this world class exhibition has something for everyone.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Guided commentary unless requested
- This Great War story of aviation show is both innovative and visually stunning. Captivating scenes depict the aircraft in context, sometimes recreating an incident that actually happened in the war. Rare memorabilia is on display, worthy of any national collection and ranges from beautifully crafted ‘trench art’ through to personal items belonging to the famous Red Baron himself.
You can take a self guided tour or guided tours are available on request.
Departure Point :79 Aerodrome Road, Burleigh, Blenheim 7272, New Zealand
Departure Time :Knights of the Sky Guided AM 4/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
Knights of the Sky Guided PM 4/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Knights of the Sky - Admission 4/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Food, drink & souvenirs are available for purchase
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Closed Christmas Day
- Warm clothing recommended during the Winter months
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.