Knights of the Sky - The Great War Exhibition in Blenheim
The Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre presents the outstanding Knights of the Sky exhibition, featuring Sir Peter Jackson's own collection of World War One aircraft and artifacts. This story of aviation in the Great War is brought to life in sensational sets created by the internationally acclaimed talent of WingNut Films and Weta Workshop. Not just for aviation buffs, this world class exhibition has something for everyone.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Guided commentary unless requested
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre, 79 Aerodrome Road, Blenheim 7272 New Zealand
The Knights of the Sky exhibition presents the story of aviation development during World War 1. Sharing the stories of the men and women behind the machines both in the air and on the ground. Captivating scenes created by cinematic experts WingNut Films depict the aircraft in context, sometimes recreating an incident that actually happened in the war. Rare memorabilia is on display, worthy of any national collection and ranges from beautifully crafted ‘trench art’ through to personal items belonging to the famous Red Baron himself.
You can take a self guided tour or guided tours are available on request.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :79 Aerodrome Road, Burleigh, Blenheim 7272, New Zealand
Departure Time :Knights of the Sky Guided AM 4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Knights of the Sky Guided PM 4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Knights of the Sky - Admission 4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Food, drink & souvenirs are available for purchase
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Closed Christmas Day
- Warm clothing recommended during the Winter months
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- All guests must be well and are required to sign in for contact tracing purposes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guests asked to use the NZ Covid Ap or sign in to assist with contract tracing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.