Lake Taupo Flyboarding Experience
There is no better way to experience flying above the crystal clear water of Lake Taupo than Flyboarding... or feeling the rush of 1500 gallons of water per minute rushing out from underneath your feet giving you an experience unlike any other. It is super safe and easy to learn for all ages 12+ and will leave you wanting to do it again and again
per adult from
What's included :
- We provide wetsuit, life vest, two way communication helmet and a towel for afterwards
What's excluded :
You will fly above the water on water jet boots (Flyboard), learn to spin, dolphin dive & have lots of fun with 1:1 instruction on what to do during your experience. It’s a fun, exciting thrill of a lifetime and is safe and easy to lean.
Departure Point :Two Mile Bay Boat Ramp, Lake Taupo, Waikato 3330, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.