Lakeland Jet Boat Adventure - Clutha River
Experience one of New Zealand’s most iconic adventure activities in some of the world greatest scenery. Picture yourself skimming across shallow water, over sand bars, through rapids and around rocks at speeds in excess of 80 kph, now picture doing this down New Zealand’s swiftest river with no seat belt and no brakes; that’s one way to get your adrenaline levels through the roof. Our trip makes the best of blood pumping adrenaline along with some of the world’s best scenery in the background.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Jet Boat Ride
- Life Jacket
- Combo Options on site
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Jet Boat, starting on Lake Wanaka we head out towards the outlet with views on the Harris Mountain Range. Next enter New Zealand's largest river, the Clutha River. Here we see what the jet boat can really do travelling over shallow water, close to rocks and trees.
• Lakeland Wanaka, 100 Ardmore Street, Wanaka 9305 New Zealand
Departure Point :Lakeland Wanaka, 100 Ardmore Street, Wanaka 9305, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Please allow 1.5 hours for trip
- Please check in 15 min prior to your jet boat departure time
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.