Lord of the Rings Full Day Tour - Into the Vale of Wizards
Our full one day tour of Lord of the Rings location visiting 12 Mile Delta, Glenorchy and Paradise Valley. Visit Ithilien, Amon Hen, Beorn's House, Fangorn Forest and Isengard. Enjoy a restaurant meal for lunch with view on Mt Earnslaw.
Have fun with costumes and weapons from both movie trilogies and listen as the guides share behind the scenes knowledge!
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- NO Smoking in National Parks
- Our one day Lord of the Rings movie location tour visiting Glenorchy and Paradise. See Ithilien, Isengard, Amon Hen, Nan curunir and a private location used in The Hobbit. Enjoy a restaurant platter style lunch with views over Mt Earnslaw; another spectacular location used during the filming of the trilogy.
Enjoy props and weapons from both movie trilogies and listen as the guides share behind the scenes knowledge. Also receive a souvenir pack to take home with you!
• Explore Isengard, Ithilien, Amon Hen, Gandalf rides to Isengard in Nan Curunir (Please note all film sets were removed after filming)
• Enjoy an exclusive location; Beorn's House as seen in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
• Entertaining and knowledgeable guides can discuss in as much depth as you like about all the Lord of the Rings gossip and behind the scenes stories
• Handle and photograph weapons from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit
• Lunch in a restaurant with views of Mount Earnslaw
• Exclusive souvenir package with 3 items ITINERARY
• Locations: 12 Mile Delta, Wakatipu, Glenorchy and Paradise.
• Returns Queenstown central approximately 5pm.
• Pick ups in Queenstown/Wanaka for the full-day tour. PICKUP
Please contact us to arrange
• WanakaDROP OFF
• Queenstown Central
• Wanaka CentralNOTE
• Only 1 free infant participant with each paying adult
• Child participant is for age between 8 and 15 years
• Infant participant is for age 7 and under
Departure Point :The Station - Home of Shotover Jet in Queenstown, Corner of Shotover & Camp Streets, 25 Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.